With Broadleaf™, elegance is by design. When technology and engineering meet in perfect harmony great products are produced. Broadleaf™ is constructed to last a lifetime; it will not chip, crack, warp or split. Broadleaf™ shutters are moisture resistant, antimicrobial, impervious to insects, and fire retardant. Finally, Broadleaf™ shutters insulating properties helps you save energy.
Thank you for selecting Broadleaf™ shutters as a part of your home.
Broadleaf™ shutters are a beautifully engineered wood substitute shutters, and are manufactured with the best compound and highest technology. Broadleaf™ blends the strength, stability, and precision of man-made materials with the beauty, character, and elegant feel of real wood.
Heat, humidity, moisture areas are not a problem for Broadleaf™. When harsh environments in the window are a question turn to Broadleaf™ as your solution.
Broadleaf™ shutters supply the distinct look of wood using a solid polymer man-made material to increase energy efficiency, durability, and stability.
- Broadleaf™ Poly shutters, will not crack, chip, split or warp.
- Broadleaf™ Poly shutters allow for better insulation than wood, helping to keep energy costs down.
- Aluminum inserts provide added strength and rigidity in the louvers and stiles.
UV-resistant, Broadleaf™ shutters have been specifically designed to enhance and ensure superior heat blocking.
- Hypoallergenic and unaffected by bacteria and termites.
- Cleaning only requires a damp cloth or mild soap and water. Minor surface imperfections can easily be removed.
- Crafted with the finest solid Poly materials using the latest technology.
- Reinforced louvers and stiles
- Moisture and humidity resistant
- Insulates 65% better than wood
- Will not yellow, crack, chip, split, or warp.
- Environmentally Friendly (Green)
- Fire Retardant NFPA 701 Certified
- Antimicrobial Certified
- Resistant to UV Rays
- Insect Resistant
- 4 standard colors
- Louver Sizes
- 2 1/2", 3 1/2", 4 1/2"
- Single Panel Width
- Max 36"
- Min 10"
- Choice of 5 Hinge Finishes
- Multiple Frame Designer Options
- Specialty Shapes (any shape, any size, and any window)
- Tilt Rod Options (standard, hidden, off-set)
- French Door Cut-Outs
- Bi-Pass or Bi-Fold Track Systems